10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
GUYS THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE DON’T SCROLL PAST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m doing a persuasive speech and this would really help me out.
If you think animals should be adopted from shelters, reblog.
If you think animals should be bought from pet stores, like.
six word autobiography: “fuck goddamnit i fucked up so bad”
guys i specifically made that sentence seven words long so someone could comment “but thats seven words” and i could say “fuck i did it again i fucked up” so we could all have a good laugh but no one said it. yall fucked up. i fucked up because i assumed yall wouldnt fuck up. everythings fucked up
don’t sit in your pajamas and reblog posts about how you wish you could be pretty and confident, just do it. Get up early so you can do your hair and makeup all nice for school, flirt with the boys and let them come to you, say “thank you” instead of “no i’m not” when someone calls you pretty, fake that fucking confidence until it’s real, do you understand me? Now go own that red lipstick.
TAKE THIS ADVICE GUYS ITS THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO FOR YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE
Omg I was scrolling through tumblr and like 3 porn gifs popped up and my French teacher walked by to hand out papers and my phone froze up for a second like it likes to do and that was almost a disaster I almost had a heart attack
Even though I consciously realize how stupid it is, whenever a TV show/movie/song references or says the name of my city/state/general area, my brain always gets really excited and goes, “HEY HEY THAT’S ME! THEY SAY PLACE AND I AM PLACE! ME FEEL IMPORTANT! THEY TALK ABOUT ME!”
Here’s my theory. The Harry Potter trio are actually representations of the other houses. Hermione is Ravenclaw. Ron is Hufflepuff. Harry is Slytheryn. They’re all in Gryffindor because they asked. In fact, everyone in that house could have been in another house if they hadn’t asked to be in Gryffindor. You have be ask to be in Gryffindor because their most defining feature is bravery and anyone can choose to be brave.
I fuck with your theory, marry me.